Dimension Development, LLC was founded in 2003 by Victoria Holland, Tom Landgraf, and Nicole Perry. Prior to forming Dimension Development, LLC, the three principals worked together in the 1990’s at a large Wisconsin-based development company that, at the time, was one of the largest providers of affordable housing in the nation.
Since forming the company in 2003, some of the firm’s major accomplishments include:
- Awarded over $190 million in Federal Low Income Housing Tax Credits
- $4.6 million in Federal Home Loan bank grants
- $3.9 million in HOME Loan proceeds
- $4.6 million in HUD Capital Fund Finance Program proceeds
- Almost 1,000 units of affordable housing provided in 30 communities on 99 different sites.
- Certified by the City of Madison as a Woman Business Enterprise